Prepare, Prevent, Manage COVID-19 in care homes – webinars
Included in the training :
- PREPARE: Learn about the signs and symptoms of COVID19- Best practice guide to prepare your team and environment
- PREVENT : Best practice tips to preventing an outbreak in your home
- Preventing an outbreak: Good infection prevention and best practice principles
- Soft signs of deterioration : How you can spot the soft signs of deterioration
- Delirium : Signs, symptoms and causes of delirium
- Covid 19 and Dementia in care homes Practical Steps
- MANAGE : Best Practice tips to manage an outbreak in your home
- Restore 2: Sign posting to nationally recognised documentation when taking a full set of vital signs
- How to take a saturation level using a Pulse oximeter
- How to take a temperature
- Restore Mini : How to escalate effectively with softer signs and some vital signs
These sessions are being held every Friday, from 2pm until 4pm.
Infection prevention winter preparedness training
The Sussex CCGs invite you to attend a webinar-based training and information session to support awareness raising and management of winter challenges this year. The training is open to all community nursing, residential, home care and voluntary sector providers. Sessions are running until the end of February 2021.
· Infection control standard precautions and vaccinations
· CQC infection control requirements
· Information regarding COVID-19, Influenza and other winter illnesses
· Outbreak management, hospital admissions and Public Health England support
· Useful checklists
Webinar access details will be sent to all registered attendees.