Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) Champion Training 2022 dates
ESCC Public Health are pleased to offer an additional 3 dates for the IPC Champions Training for East Sussex care workers. The sessions will be delivered online via MS Teams. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 19th January 2022, 9:30am – 4pm
- Wednesday 16th February 2022, 9:30am – 4pm
- Monday 21st February 2022, 9:30am – 4pm
*** You need to attend one training session date only***
The aim of the IPC Champion Training is to support an individual to take on an IPC Champion role in their setting. Champion responsibilities:
- To help create and maintain an environment which will promote and improve the safety of service users, staff and visitors in relation to infection prevention and control;
- Convert IPC policy into achievable “do-able” practice;
- Able to challenge poor practice and empower others to provide care safely
- Acts as a resource person and role model for staff in relation to best IPC practice at all times
Register your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/escc-ipc-champions-training-2022-tickets-209284324047
Note: Organisations may already have a nominated IPC lead person in place; the IPC Champion can be in addition to the nominated lead.
For more information contact: IPC.ChampionsProgramme@eastsussex.gov.uk
Watch this Space!
ESCC Public Health will be providing a NEW Oral Health and Hydration training programme for 2022. Sessions will be hosted via MS Teams by ESCC Public Health’s dedicated Infection Control Advisors.
Session dates and more information will be shared soon. Keep your eyes peeled on this page and the ASC Provider Bulletin for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact IPC.ChampionsProgramme@eastsussex.gov.uk