Setting a clear direction and involving others in the achievement of it.
Celebrate success and recognise contribution ♦ Foster continuous conversation.
Drive high performance through the agreement of clear performance outcomes.
Create an environment of openness and transparency ♦ Share a compelling vision.
Inspire and develop others to exceed their own expectations.
- 4 Ways to Develop the Leaders You'll Need in the Future
- Success is a continuous journey Richard St. John discusses how success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business' rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail
- Five points of advice for those who want to lead and communicate with authenticity. Simon Sinek share his advise.
- The puzzle of motivation Career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don't: Traditional rewards aren't always as effective as we think.
- How great Leaders inspire action Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership — starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?".
- Communicate to inspire — six short videos to help you by Tim Harrison - Consultant and Coach Visible Leaders: "there is nothing quite like emotion to galvanise and drive change. Organisational communicators who can harness and channel it – authentically and responsibly – will unlock its extraordinary transformative power".