What makes an inspiring leader? Inspirational leadership is the most effective way of persuading teams of talented individuals to share their ideas and work towards a vision of change. To be an inspiring leader you need more than professional qualifications and experience. You need the skills and values to present a clear and motivational vision.
The capabilities that the Council seeks in its leaders when leading change are:
- Create shared vision and purpose
- Innovation and creativity
- Digital attitude and aptitude
- Service development to meet outcomes
Our online learning modules and training courses will help you develop those skills and support you in leading change.
Online modules that will develop your skills in leading change:
Training courses that will develop your skills in leading change:
- Leadership workshop: strategic planning
- Leading change effectively (2 day workshop)
- Leadership workshop: motivational leadership
- Project Management Workshop (3 day workshop)
Find out more about the expected behaviours associated with create shared vision and purpose, innovation and creativity, digital attitude and aptitude, service development to meet outcomes, and other ways you can develop your skills.