This course is aimed at managers who would like to gain a better understanding of how to manage members of staff with different levels of neurodiversity. It is also suitable for any individuals who are interested in gaining a better understanding of neurodiversity.
What does the Neurodiversity Awareness Training cover?
- How do you recognise Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Condition at work?
- How do other conditions such as anxiety and depression affect thinking and communication?
- What causes ‘neurodiversity’?
- Workplace implications - strengths, struggles, how to make reasonable adjustments
- Strategies for all workplaces