Visit Czone the East Sussex website designed to provide information and respources to assist your school's work with children and families in East Sussex.
Key aspects relating to school leadership
- Leadership development
- School improvement resources
- Equality Duties
- To improve the education and life opportunities for pupils more and more maintained school and academies are working in partnership with other schools. A school can work with one or more schools in a number of ways. Across East Sussex we have an increasing number of schools working as MATs or under federation or collaboration arrangements. See our pages on MATs, federations and collaborations for more information and free downloadable resources.
- Education Improvement Partnerships (EIPs) are groups of schools working together across an area to improve outcomes for pupils at all schools.
- East Sussex has seven area based EIPs, one EIP for the Special Schools and one EIP for post-16 providers; all schools and academies are in an EIP.
- EIPs are receiving funding from the local authority to deliver projects and activities to meet the needs of their schools and to support each other.
- The East Sussex Excellence for All strategy sets out how the local authority, in partnership with all educational providers across the county, will build on the successes of the past few years to create a truly excellent and inclusive education system for the children and young people of East Sussex