NEW Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) Champions Training 2021
ESCC Public Health are reinstating their NEW re-branded IPC Champions Training. This programme will be delivered online via MS Teams. Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday 14th September 2021, 9:30am – 4pm (fully booked)
- Wednesday 29th September 2021, 9:30am – 4pm (fully booked)
- Wednesday 6th October 2021, 9:30am – 4pm
- Friday 22nd October 2021, 9:30am – 4pm
*** You will need to attend one session date only***
The aim of the IPC Champion Training Programme & Champion responsibilities:
- To help create and maintain an environment which will promote and improve the safety of service users, staff and visitors in relation to infection prevention and control;
- Convert IPC policy into achievable “do-able” practice;
- Able to challenge poor practice and empower others to provide care safely
- Acts as a resource person and role model for staff in relation to best IPC practice at all times
Note: Organizations may already have a nominated IPC lead person in place; the IPC Champion can be in addition to the nominated lead.
For more information contact: Amy.Hobbs-Boyd@eastsussex.gov.uk (Project Support Officer)
Watch this Space!
ESCC Public Health will be providing a NEW Oral Health and Hydration training programme for Autumn/Winter 2021. Sessions will be hosted via MS Teams by ESCC Public Health’s dedicated Infection Control Advisors.
Session dates and more information will be shared in the coming weeks. Keep your eyes peeled on this page and the ASC Provider Bulletin for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy.Hobbs-Boyd@eastsussex.gov.uk